Monday 1 June 2020

1st June

2. On a hot and sunny day I finished reading the Calm Christmas booklet. Re-started the Stuart Maconie book on the Jarrow March.
4. After enjoying the chicken kebab Graham had bought a while ago I deicded to give the veggie shawarma ago. Didn't like it, which was such a shame.
5. Frustration with Vanna and seemingly no recognition of being able to use some common sense towards her school work. I appreciate this may not be her fault as it were. These feelings do come from a place of concern. A little hassled over the iphone.
6. Completed my May write up which was satisfying. It was good to recognise all the things I had achieved. Now looking at the next round of jobs to complete.
7. The delivery of a non slip tray which neatly fits on the tyre table, just need to get it painted now.
8. Tidied the food cupboard which was didn't take as long as I thought it would which was a pleasant surprise.
10. A nice chat with Tony about his love life.
11. Nail polish, Milk, Dinosaurs, Wear a Dress, Pen Pal.
12. Wrote letters instead of sending e-mails.



No comments:

Post a Comment